• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005/2006 State League (NZ women)

crickyfan

Cricket Spectator
Fair enough.

It's not like she'll read this page anyway probably, you seem to be the only proper cricketer on here.

Did you say ND were going to play my Auckland girls at the weekend? Did you play?

I saw on the Press news site that Browne, Wilkins and Hannay got runs/wickets in Christchurch club so you must have been missing a few girls if you did play.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
it was just a selection XI from ND. Mainly development girls plus a few extra state girls. Yeah we played at melville just yesterday against the Auckland State side

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
How did u know emily played? We went down by about 70 runs in the end. Was a good game though and with such a young team I was really happy how we performed. it can be very overwealming for some of them bowling to Rolls, Watson, Lynch etc

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
GoTheGirls said:
I didn't. I just assumed because it was a ND game and she plays for ND now she'd play.
I'm guess it is never easy playing against your old team especially one you have been part of for 15ish years. She played awesome though

crickyfan

Cricket Spectator
Wicked to see ND beat Canterbury the other day!!!

Well done to you and your team Tamira!! I've been watching the scores on the net and looks like your batters are going good. Told ya ND would go okay.

I hope Auckland beat Canterbury this weekend too. Ha ha.