• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20 required off the last over. Who would you want to face?

Who would you rather face if your team needed 20 off the final over to win the mug?

• Big Jake 'hit me' Oram

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Rubbish Agarkar

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Dire Martin (Chris)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sanath "4-64-0" Jayasuriya

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Yuvrag '5 sixes off the last over' Singh

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This needs to be broadened into a general question and not just limited to the dross on display at the T20 atm.
Broad gets the nod based on last night but I'd still like to face a Symonds or Clarke.
In the complete field of general bowling dross, have to say Harmy - you'd get them in wides.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well, first get Freddy to say something to the batsman, than have Broad bowl :p

From the poll, obviously Yuvi. If Yuvi could face himself at the death he'd probably get a 54 (9) rather than just a boring 12 ball half-century.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I expect it's a lot easier to hit the ball for six when you know exactly what's coming, and your bowling prowess is limited to that of Yuvraj.

Was amazed watching Broad get belted yesterday, because it wasn't a bad over at all. It was clearly a situation of "license to slog" paying off.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Was amazed watching Broad get belted yesterday, because it wasn't a bad over at all. It was clearly a situation of "license to slog" paying off.
You are right it wasn't. In fact, I was amazed at how some people here were castigating Broad for bowlingsuch..you know what.

Its just one of those things. He pitched a good length and got hit, he pitched up further and got hit. He bowled a full toss and got hit and he bowled one slightly short and got hit.

He also pitched between leg stump to outside off and all go hit.

IfI have to find a fault I would have said he didn't try a bouncer that followed Yuvraj. I know there is the risk of beingcalled wide but itshould have been tried for Yuvraj in that mental frame would have not let it go without the possibilty of getting a touch.