• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11 Years in 11 Days Draft Game

Teuton

International Captain
nice pick, was weighing up between him and barnes.

And just to clarify that means the grouped years of 1877-80 based on the OP (a grand total of 4 tests).

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
I was hoping everyone would have picked by now, but will hold off on Round 2 for a bit until the last 3 have picked or let us know

Teuton

International Captain
Does anyone have an opinion as to whether the default years should be completely random or deliberately selected in the middle of the larger gaps between the years already selected?

I plan to do this in a few hours time, so there will be 3 or 4 default teams, depending on if morgieb makes a pick in the meantime. Round 2 will start after the defaults are named.

I'm thinking to deliberately place them in the gaps but am flexible if outvoted.

I like the the spread of years so far and the cluster from 69-84 will make things interesting too

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Ok so the first round of default picks for the random years are:

Default1: 1929 Wally Hammond
Default2: 2013 Michael Clarke
Default3: 1954 Denis Compton
Default4: 1999 Sachin Tendulkar

Last edited: