• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th June - Group A - England v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Finch is an enigma. He can look incredible one day and just be utterly terrible another. My opinion of him changes pretty much daily.

Only Big Bash and sometimes home Tests
i mean he bats well a lot of the time, but he always looks pretty bad while doing it. his basic defence is so ugly.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
although it's hardly much of a reward if you get Warner out with a beauty and then get Steve ****ing Smith to bowl at

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought the "outside the line" rule didn't exist if you didn't play a shot?

Was missing anyway though.

TheJediBrah

So these days you can pretty much just ink Smith in for a run a ball 100, until he gets out slogging towards the end

TheJediBrah

lol comment on cricinfo commentary "So is anyone gonna ask where on earth are Broad and Anderson?"

OverratedSanity

Is there a "Aaron Finch backs away to the leg side to a ball pitched on middle stump by a spinner and tries to cut it through point" compilation on Youtube? If not, someone should get on that ****.

Daemon

So these days you can pretty much just ink Smith in for a run a ball 100, until he gets out slogging towards the end
He's just bogging Finch down atm. Needs to rotate the strike and let the better batsman inflict the damage.

91Jmay

International Coach
Need Rashid on I think. Finch could smash him but can't let them just build a partnership, with our death bowling they could score 370.