• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th June - Group A - England v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sat Jun 10 (50 ovs) 10:30 local (09:30 GMT | 19:30 AEST | 19:00 ACST | 17:30 AWST)

Group A - England v Australia
Edgbaston, Birmingham

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I want Pat Cummins and Travis Head to be selected for Australia and David Willey for England just to see how many, players named after masculine ***ual organs and their functions, we can get on a cricket field? Excuse my crudity but you have a whole ***ual procedure there: Willey, Head, followed by the inevitable, Cummins.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I want Pat Cummins and Travis Head to be selected for Australia and David Willey for England just to see how many, players named after masculine ***ual organs and their functions, we can get on a cricket field? Excuse my crudity but you have a whole ***ual procedure there: Willey, Head, followed by the inevitable, Cummins.
Are you fourteen years old?

There is of course England's new test captain as well.

Burner

International Regular
Seldom do I support Australia in a cricket match but I think it's justified tomorrow. This is too much of a revolution, too fast, for me to take. Hopefully Australia rejigs the order.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reckon tec would support England over Australia any day tbh.

Any day hiis mother lets him out of her basement anyway.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That being said we could do with the rules clarifying tomorrow

The Burgey/Corbyn law states that if you lose five early wickets and look on course for a 200 run defeat, but recover to only lose by 30 on DL that you can actually claim that as a win

Is that in effect tomorrow?

Burgey

That being said we could do with the rules clarifying tomorrow

The Burgey/Corbyn law states that if you lose five early wickets and look on course for a 200 run defeat, but recover to only lose by 30 on DL that you can actually claim that as a win

Is that in effect tomorrow?
The English sporting rule since 1882

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be piss funny if it did, though I think I'd prefer we just gave the cons an old fashioned spanking.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Should never hope for rain. Ultimate sign of lack of faith in your team.
Nah, it's not that we don't have faith in our team......it's that it will be too funny if Aus go out without losing a game after 3 washouts.

Burgey

If I was in your shoes I'd want them to be beaten rather than have an excuse because of the weather.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We are doing a second round of the three strikes game. So post your predictions for today's game in that thread before the toss.. :)