• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1 Allrounder or 2?

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
Ok This might sound a bit picky and not important, but I have noticed that when you choose your team for the Test Matches at the start of the summer you pick 1 allrounder and 4 bowlers. But when you look at the other teams people have picked it says their teams have 2 allrounders and 3 bowlers.

(I realise that the second allrounder is in fact a bowler and no one is getting any advantage or disadvantage from this. But maybe it is something for the people who make the site to take a look at.)

James

Cricket Web Owner
For Test Matches it is 1 all-rounder and for one-dayers it is 2 all-rounders :)

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
I know this. I know that in Test teams you get 1 all rounder. But if you look at any of the public teams their first bowler is labelled as their second allrounder.