• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the best continent?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fan of this one. Small and easy to get around, not too cold, not very crowded. Does perhaps lack in variety of scene though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well we can immediately rule out the sub-continent. The clue is in the name (i.e. "sub" = sub-optimal).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think Antarctica must have a shout. Certainly the fewest number of ****s, anyway.

North America clearly coming in 7th though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia
Europe
South America
Africa
North America
Antarctica
Asia

Indian Sub

Burgey

Tbf Asia was ranked higher than Antarctica before this pandemic. Unfortunate, but it is what it is. Would have been a solid sixth were it not for that.

Burgey

Post is in no way racist. We were asked to rank the continents. It's a personal choice. If I had volunteered in a book a few years from now that Asia should go back to the trees where it belongs, then that would certainly be racist.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I will post my opinion, but only if the thread is moved to OT. I am not giving up my highly sought after views without my post count being appropriately compensated

Flem274*

123/5
it's zealandia because it's so ****in lazy it's made the bare minimum effort to be above water. i relate to it so much.

also europe is not its own continent. im sure some humanities pleb will come in here with something airy fairy about how you can't define a continent, but you can. it's a slab of continental crust. the end.

trundler

Maybe the British wouldn't have dominated the subcontinent if it had been differently named