• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Charlotte Church is not as tall as Leo Sayer

D

Deleted member 34141

Need to get over that
Believe someone who is currently studying for a phD would lead by example

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Need to get over that
Believe someone who is currently studying for a phD would lead by example
The only example I wish to give is that all doggos must be patted. Good boys 10/10.

All my other actions and behaviours are sadly far from exemplary.

D

Deleted member 34141

The only example I wish to give is that all doggos must be patted. Good boys 10/10.

All my other actions and behaviours are sadly far from exemplary.
Want to be a moderator and the reality is that another forum means years & years and lots of posts even then it’s no guarantee
Advice would be good

As for your method call it that each to their own who would I be to criticize it

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Want to be a moderator and the reality is that another forum means years & years and lots of posts even then it’s no guarantee
Advice would be good

As for your method call it that each to their own who would I be to criticize it
The standard of the prose used here leaves a lot to be desired.