• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian fans complain about bland Indian team

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not saying you should just do without the rice entirely, but unless you're a sicko like Jimmy, you want the rice to balance the dish. Too much rice is a bad thing, just like the Marsh brothers, but we all enjoy a cheeky bit of Paine.
Exactly right, Athlai. Yet you have a numpty like ***** aspiring to be like a Japanese chef who has spent 70 years doing nothing but cook boiled rice. That's the standard of what apparently passes for gourmet food in Dubai/ Hong Kong/ India/ Japan/ Bangladesh/ Nepal/ Afghanistan/ Pakistan/ whatever other Sporcle-approved countries of the world that idiot supports.

Burgey

That feud is a petty squabble, whereas I am on a crusade to expunge ***** and his twisted view of the world and it’s cuisine from the record.

cnerd123

likes this
"Same old whinging nobodies", said New England grazier Tom Bullock.

"They come here every time saying they'll win and after six days' cricket they've been rodgered and never stop complaining", mused Gympie newsagent Kylie Scragg.

"Why do they always say 'This time we have the bowlers!' before their attack all average over 80?" asked Kalgoorlie gold miner Steve Jones.

"Sorry. Who?" - unnamed inner-Melbourne hipster barrista.

"It's a bit rich that they complain and want everything laid out for them when they come here, yet they have to kick aside the beggars to walk to the shops back home" - Tony Morrison, Sutherland via Warringah.

“They’re complaining about the food here being bland, yet Chennai is supposed to be their most liveable city and it has an open sewer next to its cricket stadium. What know they of food, drinkable water or indeed civilisation?” - Burgey, Doyen of CW; while having dinner at Manjit’s in Darling St, Balmain.

"I think they're right. Australia has a lot to learn about accommodating overseas guests. They should be given the spiciest food available and if they aren't happy then Australia needs to forfeit to let them win, so the world knows we are good people That's what I used to tell the girls when I was at school at Loretto, and I stand by it because I know all about the real world" - Greens Candidate for Surry Hills, Stephanie Rothman-Smythe.
Did anyone actually read any of this, or did you all just skip straight to the replies too?

Burgey

Why has this masterpiece been moved to TF? Typical. Anyone dare post something negative about India and they get sidelined.

You have genuine opinions from grass roots cricket fans properly sourced and attributed, all of them making good points except the Greenie (typical), and it gets moved in here.

Dire.

Daemon

Goodbye icing cake ratio, hello Butter Chicken team dynamics.

Warner is the spice
Smith is the chicken
Lyon and Hazlewood are the cream
Starc, Cummins are the garlic naan
Paine, khawaja, the Marshes and Bancroft are the rice
The marshes are the elaichis in biryani

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why has this masterpiece been moved to TF? Typical. Anyone dare post something negative about India and they get sidelined.

You have genuine opinions from grass roots cricket fans properly sourced and attributed, all of them making good points except the Greenie (typical), and it gets moved in here.

Dire.
PEWS's reputation as a snowflake solidifying. Second incident in the span of a week.