• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This member is on your ignore list

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm afraid that they, like me, rarely think of him.

And never positively.

cnerd123

likes this
Didn't realise GIMH was such a big fan of the ***** brand. Maybe he is worth a vote for in BOTM after all. At the very least he deserves credit for trying to stay relevant, what with keeping me in his thoughts and posts at all times. You all could stand to learn a thing or two from this up-and-coming go-getter.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A fascinating dual jerk (not big enough to form a circle) in the CW retirement home.

Sidenote: **** *****. Why make a post on the **** when you know it'll only feed his ego

cnerd123

likes this
Any guesses what the two censored words he used to describe me were? Usually people go with ****ing ****, piece of ****, asshole, annoying ****er, etc... but I can't figure out what two 4-letter censored words could be used side by side. ****wit is one 7 letter word, dumb isn't censored...really has me stumped.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I love that you don't know where this is from.

I'm pretty sure he's calling you a s h i t c u n t. That's what Borcich called Rodgie, anyways. A uniquely Australian insult.

cnerd123

likes this
If there is one things Australians do well, it's insults. I'll give them that.

Question is why is GIMH swearing like an Australian? Has he already switched allegiance?

I could dig that tbh. 'Australian GIMH' could be just the gimmick change he needs for people to care about him again

cnerd123

likes this
What are Borchich and Rodgie. Is that some weird British/Australian TV show or are you referring to forum posters from 20 years ago?

Flem274*

123/5
***** why are you calling yourself an up and comer? you've been here for 8 very long years. i was still a teenager when you first stunk this joint up and now im staring down the barrel of some grown up numbers

cnerd123

likes this
Ive had an account here for ages but only really started posting in about 2014 iirc.

Spent 2004-2013ish on PC.

cnerd123

likes this
***** why are you calling yourself an up and comer? you've been here for 8 very long years. i was still a teenager when you first stunk this joint up and now im staring down the barrel of some grown up numbers
Called GIMH an up and comer.