• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I smell

Shri

Mr. Glass
I vaguely remember the topic coming up on cricsim but i have actually got no clue. Memory is hazy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I vaguely remember the topic coming up on cricsim but i have actually got no clue. Memory is hazy.
Dameon joined CricSim, joined a team there and immediately asked "When I am going to be named Captain?"

I changed his username to Captain. Years later, it's still Captain.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dameon joined CricSim, joined a team there and immediately asked "When I am going to be named Captain?"

I changed his username to Captain. Years later, it's still Captain.
Haha always wondered why this was his name

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I also appreciate a 16yo’s discerning taste when it comes to TV shows.

Or anything which isn’t a hand shandy for that matter.

cnerd123

likes this
What is this thread referencing I don't get it. I assume it's to talk about all the bull**** the Australians try to get away with but it also could he trundler trying to tell us about his hygiene issues.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What is this thread referencing I don't get it. I assume it's to talk about all the bull**** the Australians try to get away with but it also could he trundler trying to tell us about his hygiene issues.
Original title was "Worst Australian open you've encountered here". He obviously meant "opinion" rather than "open", but that's why some of the early posts are about tennis. He then asked me to change the title but didn't specify how, and given it was a piss take thread anyway, this is where we got to.