• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Norwood Draft

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah you’ve got three picks to make up, and then it’ll be your go as well given we are snaking the order

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't wanna overthink this, best to go with my gut here

James Norwood
James Norwood
James Norwood

Might end up playing Norwood as either a defensive midfielder or centre back depending on who I get later in the draft.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I’m not sure Norwood is a valid pick according to the rules. GIMH can we have a ruling on this please

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think GIMH has timed out so its me again. Was thinking of playing 2 strikers but with Norwood up front I don't think I need that so I'll pick James Norwood this time.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Apologies.

In honour of his last minute equaliser today I pick James Norwood
Nothing to apologise for, every draft needs a draft nazi like Rod Hull or Prince Jacques who jumps in as soon as people go a minute over their allotted time.

Good pick by the way.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I’m not sure Norwood is a valid pick according to the rules. GIMH can we have a ruling on this please

I'm gonna take the dynamic wing-back pairing of James Norwood and James Norwood. Team really rounding into shape here.

GK: James Norwood

LB: James Norwood
CB:
CB:
RB: James Norwood

LW:
CM:
AM: James Norwood
CM:
RW:

FW: James Norwood

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Think it's my turn again, I'll snag James Norwood.

Willing to withdraw this selection if it's not my go.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You fellas are putting together some seriously good sides here. Great picks all round.