• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISBU (is Spark being unreasonable?)

Flem274*

123/5
that's actually a great idea let's point her in the direction of the culture wars and libertarianism subforum

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I have no intention of posting anything like that just really trying to create conversation.
And yet, within 12 hours you did.

Christ, you're almost as bad as slippy in your drivel spam threads, must be something about people with usernames that end in numbers being **** posters.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
And yet, within 12 hours you did.

Christ, you're almost as bad as slippy in your drivel spam threads, must be something about people with usernames that end in numbers being **** posters.
So show me where Mr ****tard... ? I'm asking for 'user pics' pretty generic... Please don't troll it's so uncool!

D

Deleted member 34141

Thought the clip demonstrated a representation of a poorly moderated cesspit of a forum, CW is now

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah if only we had some staff members with very well-defined roles and responsibilities to help add structure to proceedings.

D

Deleted member 34141

Don’t care anymore and it shouldn’t be that way, prefer a moderation team to look up too not down on.