• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISBU (is Spark being unreasonable?)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Joins another forum to make self-congratulatory threads, dragging along with her another sycophant lapdog poster who to indulge her, and then calls others undignified and crass. Ok.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
Joins another forum to make self-congratulatory threads, dragging along with her another sycophant lapdog poster who to indulge her, and then calls others undignified and crass. Ok.
Asking me to list the top 25 fast bowlers (and maybe other like questions) and creating a movie quiz is hardly a way to promote myself... It is a way of engaging with people and having fun... ? Is there a hey, look at me thread where I post loads of pictures of myself.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Asking me to list the top 25 fast bowlers (and maybe other like questions) and creating a movie quiz is hardly a way to promote myself... It is a way of engaging with people and having fun... ? Is there a hey, look at me thread where I post loads of pictures of myself.
I'm not going to comment on that as I do not want to give you ideas.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't like this version of Pratters. Was much more fun when he was trying to be a white knight defending vogue's honour

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You're beginning to sound like someone I know... Double account?
What kind of weak-ass joker only has double accounts? Four at a time is too few for me. Anyway, there are lots of awful people out there, so it's hardly surprising I sound like someone you know.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
What kind of weak-ass joker only has double accounts? Four at a time is too few for me. Anyway, there are lots of awful people out there, so it's hardly surprising I sound like someone you know.
Trust me you're not that bad some of the crap I had to sift through on other forums made me cry... Proper sick ****.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Imagine the concept of travelling back in time to to 2004, creating an account on CW, posting 42000 times just to troll someone as a double account of someone from Planet Cricket.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the only times I think Spark is being unreasonable is when a thread is being destroyed by awful posts and Spark waltzes in and comments on how the thread is being destroyed by awful posts and doesn't ban anyone. ban more people spark.