• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re ***** supporting both India and Bangladesh

nick-o

State 12th Man
So the support goes like this:

- Grew up supporting India.
- Started supporting Bangladesh from 2005 despite Bangladesh playing cricket earlier too.
- Supported Kiwis and New Zealand for a blip, but doesn't any more.
- Supports Hong Kong passionately now along with India and Bangladesh.

I wonder why he supports Bangladesh more than India having supported India for a long while. Is it because it is cooler to support the under dog?
Seems he even supported the same team twice -- how can anyone compete?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The smoking gun will be if somebody discovers any evidence of ***** supporting Australia.
Pretty sure the **** supported Australia in the last Ashes. I know it is an oft used phrase, but *****........wac

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
@*****: Were any of your parents, grand parents or great grand parents from:

1. Bangldesh
2. India

Do you support UAE also btw? I watched them being smashed to pieces by Kirsten in 1996 WC..

cnerd123

likes this
My grandparents were Jamaican, French and Israeli and I only said that I grew up playing cricket in the streets of UAE, I never said I lived there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That must have been a long hike to and fro from Hong Kong every evening. How did you manage to get any homework done?