• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will leave home First? ***** - or 16 yo Trundler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Difficult question I know. But I am here to ask the tough questions. Trundler is only 16 but has shown a great deal of intelligence and maturity. *****, has migrated with his parents from Dubai to Hong Kong and talks down to 16 yo's (on what basis - I really don't understand).

So the tough question - who will leave home first - or has trundler already?

Mods - please add a poll.

***** is a self proclaimed pro at 2000 EA sports Cricket - I don't know his age - but it is older than Trundler at 16 by my estimates.

***** is a hopeful umpire from HK, trundler a medium pacer from Pakistan.

Who gets a full time professional cricket contract to independence first?

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
What was the need for this new thread? Just slug it out in the existing fight threads, till there is only one left standing. .

Mr Miyagi

Banned
What was the need for this new thread? Just slug it out in the existing fight threads, till there is only one left standing. .
This topic is far more specific. And entertaining. Which of these cricket heavyweights packs the greater punch?

The world is their oyster - but who will catch salmonella.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice sig Miyagi

Can we just get this dude on the catch all 'forum atmosphere' rule and ban him for good.

I mean we all know it's going to happen eventually, lets just speed it up a little.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Nice sig Miyagi

Can we just get this dude on the catch all 'forum atmosphere' rule and ban him for good.

I mean we all know it's going to happen eventually, lets just speed it up a little.
Daemon, you're a mod, and you have seen what I have brought to this forum.

My sig is legit. If India wins these two series, the next Ashes is a high profile non-top team fight.

Be fair and impartial - you have seen how these posts have gone down.

You either bring Burgey, Trundler and ***** into line - or you don't. It is over to you. If you don't - this forum will not grow. ***** is straight from the last word playbook on wikipedia - and you damn well know it.

I have been insulted beyond reproach, I am just asking question - who leaves home first - the 16 yo trundler (he really has no idea what's going on) or the HK umpire (who really knows what he's doing). Make of it what you will.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daemon, you're a mod, and you have seen what I have brought to this forum.

My sig is legit. If India wins these two series, the next Ashes is a high profile non-top team fight.

Be fair and impartial - you have seen how these posts have gone down.

You either bring Burgey, Trundler and ***** into line - or you don't. It is over to you. If you don't - this forum will not grow. Zoras is straight from the last word playbook on wikipeadia - and you damn well know it.

I have been insulted beyond reproach, I am just asking question - who leaves home first - the 16 yo trundler (he really has no idea what's going on) or the HK umpire (who really knows what he's doing). Make of it what you will.
If I was a mod I'd ban James for the lols

Mr Miyagi

Banned
If it wasn't for our bullying, poor Miyagi would never be such an obnoxious **** with 0 self awareness.
You're not a bully trundler, you're just a blind follower.

With common sense that you will gain from wisdom, you'll make different decisions in the future.

I hold nothing against you.

cnerd123

likes this
Tbf I'm pretty flattered at the insinuation that I'm some sort of cult leader recruiting young Trundler into the ranks

When are the rest of you ****s gonna fall in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.