• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

should sledger and gimh be banned form making threads on the news and politics board

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you can't rate it 0 stars. your ratings are even worse than your threads

cnerd123

likes this
shouldn't be allowed to create threads in any sub-forums tbh

or even post now that I think about it.

Athlai

Not Terrible
They can start posting threads again if they get higher than 80% in NJPW tag league pick 'ems

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If I started threads in the News and Politics forum I don’t remember, it would have been over 30 days ago. spikey is someone I have a lot of respect for. Over the years I’ve made threads with and without polls and I now choose to live as a gay man.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Only if we're using the power of the state to prevent them. None of this private sector voluntary rubbish.