• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is India really a good and peaceful country as Indians make it to be?

Is India really a good and peaceful country as Indians make it to be?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'd prefer to live in Somalia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebreaker

Banned
So in the UNGA meeting recently India called Pakistan a terrorist country which is no way near the truth and that India produced engineers,doctors etc and Pak only produces terrorists (which is another BS) If it is truth then shouldn't India be one of the best countries in the world and more advanced in technology? Or India is really a great country as said by Indians.Look I am an Emirati and I lived in Pakistan as well and I wouldn't go on to say that UAE/Pak is the best country even though UAE is miles ahead of India in every thing

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
OP, if you want to start troll polls you need a better irrelevant 3rd option. Up your game.

cnerd123

likes this
Well cricketers don't get shot in India, so atleast they have that going for them.

Also firebeaker are you really an emirati, are you just a Pakistani expat living in UAE on a study/dependent visa who self identities as Emirati because it's the only place you can call home?

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Well cricketers don't get shot in India, so atleast they have that going for them.

Also firebeaker are you really an emirati, are you just a Pakistani expat living in UAE on a study/dependent visa who self identities as Emirati because it's the only place you can call home?
Lol, I have heard of pretentious Indians/Pakistanis who **** on their own culture after moving away from the place they grew up in but I am seeing one live for the first time. People like this get hated on by everyone mostly, their new place treats them like **** even as they try really hard to suck the dick of the new place they are at, while their own people get disgusted by their antics.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trying to give a serious answer:

To the OP, why don't you come here and find out for yourself? There are lots of great Universities in India..

Good luck trying to generalize a place that 1/6th of the world's population calls home as "good" or "bad".

cnerd123

likes this
Trying to give a serious answer:

To the OP, why don't you come here and find out for yourself? There are lots of great Universities in India..

Good luck trying to generalize a place that 1/6th of the world's population calls home as "good" or "bad".
The Indian Government won't let guys like Misbah and Afridi play the IPL, you think they'll like Firemaker in to study at a University?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Indian Government won't let guys like Misbah and Afridi play the IPL, you think they'll like Firemaker in to study at a University?
I haven't thought about this. Are Pakistani students allowed to apply to Indian Universities? It would be an absolute shame if not.

I knew when I was in college, there were some exchange students from Nepal, Africa etc. over there.

cnerd123

likes this
I haven't thought about this. Are Pakistani students allowed to apply to Indian Universities? It would be an absolute shame if not.

I knew when I was in college, there were some exchange students from Nepal, Africa etc. over there.
I mean it's hardly a huge loss to not accept a student who couldn't even pass GCSE math...

Status
Not open for further replies.