• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thats the cause of my clumsy behavior

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Guy supports India and Bangladesh.........don't think he has trust issues. Opposite is probably more the truth tbh.

indiaholic

International Captain
Is it weird I read that Dawood post and immediately got that he was trolling
I assumed that it was a parody account. I remember there was an infamous 'Nazim's Friendship and Loveship' community on orkut which had a similar style.of posting..

cnerd123

likes this
Guys I meant I think Dawood is a real person and that post of his came off very clearly as sarcasm to me. Not that I think the whole account is a troll. Just that one post was a troll, a joke, him trying to be funny. I understood it and actually chuckled. Didn't think that has to be clarified.

I didn't communicate myself well there, but in my defence I was probably drunk when I wrote that post.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh great. The 'I was drunk' defense. At least try to come up with a good excuse ffs.

Bijed

International Regular
Guys I meant I think Dawood is a real person and that post of his came off very clearly as sarcasm to me. Not that I think the whole account is a troll. Just that one post was a troll, a joke, him trying to be funny. I understood it and actually chuckled. Didn't think that has to be clarified.

I didn't communicate myself well there, but in my defence I was probably drunk when I wrote that post.
For what it's worth, that's how I interpreted your post.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Just found/read this thread.

All I can say is I am incredibly honoured to be included in the OP.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why my poems are full of flaws, my posts awkward, my forum skills are bad (like my social skills irl)
Why I am too aggressivee, I sound like a foolish troll, I show inappropriate behavior for my age (turning 17)
Why I usually make no sense, I offend respectable mates like Red Hill

Why behavior is eccentric, and why I look egocentric?

Well, I have been diagnosed with asperger syndrome

A mental condition which makes someone badly coordinated, socially awkward, idiot, clumsy, and nonsense.

But, preoccupied with a few interests, talking a lot about them..... etc.

I was diagnosed 6 months ago, and I was told that there is no cure for this syndrome. I have to live with it.

I tried my best to find something to be done, and I got our of it just a month ago. Why am I saying this?
Because, I wanted everyone to know that I actually never was that bad.. or neither ever had any bad intentions... I just did all that bad stuff here (like telling the mods to ban me) because of my Asperger. I hope you understand :)
DWTA.

z

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yes. He said it was posted sarcastically. Given that, I disagree with the post and the spirit of the post.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
My suggestion is to not take internet forums too seriously. They can be too harsh at times. Also keep writing and reading. I am sure you will keep improving. Enjoy.
This is my serious advice to you Dawood. Enjoy the forums. Chill.