• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****s Given: 0

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matters no one gives a **** about:

1. s18C of the Racial Discrimination Act
2. Drafts
3. Who ***** gives likes to and why.
4. Bangladesh/ Zimbabwe/ Afghanistan or Associate cricket generally
5. NRL season starting tonight
6. Libertariansim (see (1) above)
7. Professional internet trolls who get what they deserve then whine about it, when they usually bemoan people whining about things
8. UK politics after Brexit
9. Richmond
10. ICC pitch ratings
11. Ishant Sharma
12. The IPL auction
13. ***Official: England in the West Indies 2017***
14. Shane Warne's opinion
15. Mitch Marsh
16. 2017 NZ General Election
17. The Yahoo boss losing a $2 million bonus on a $200 million salary
18. Gaming, and the controversies therein
19. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
20. The RANDI crowd.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matters no one gives a **** about:

1. s18C of the Racial Discrimination Act
2. Drafts
3. Who ***** gives likes to and why.
4. Bangladesh/ Zimbabwe/ Afghanistan or Associate cricket generally
5. NRL season starting tonight
6. Libertariansim (see (1) above)
7. Professional internet trolls who get what they deserve then whine about it, when they usually bemoan people whining about things
8. UK politics after Brexit
9. Richmond
10. ICC pitch ratings
11. Ishant Sharma
12. The IPL auction
13. ***Official: England in the West Indies 2017***
14. Shane Warne's opinion
15. Mitch Marsh
16. 2017 NZ General Election
17. The Yahoo boss losing a $2 million bonus on a $200 million salary
18. Gaming, and the controversies therein
19. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
20. The RANDI crowd.
I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out. It trembled at first and clung to my hand.

"Go on. It will be OK," I whispered.

Encouraged, it flexed its wings, and I knew the time was right. It flew upward toward the blue, blue sky, and I looked on proudly as it made its way to freedom

The last of my ****s was finally given.

cnerd123

likes this
What this thread establish is that people do give a **** about the Hong Kong T20 Blitz - starting next week and free to watch on Youtube, and featuring some of the biggest stars in International cricket, including -but not limited to- Kumar Sangakarra, Misbah Ul Haq, Tillikeratne Dilshan, Ian Bell, Saeed Ajmal, Jesse Ryder, Shahid Afridi, Darren Sammy, and many more!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sad that Burgey's now reduced to ripping off posts from *****'s thread and making them his thread titles. There was a time he was the Sachin of thread starters. Now he is just a Ponting. :p

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was having lunch with a friend in Wellington on Sunday when Pete and Manou walked past the cafe we were in. She just about wet herself. I didn't activate her almonds, btw.
You could have activated yours when you shucked her oyster.