• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Likes Given: 20000

cnerd123

likes this
I am 5 likes away from the big 20K

I want my 20,000th like to be for something.

Please put forth your best submissions here - be they posts you have already made that I haven't liked, or by writing a brand new like-worthy post.

Lets make this one memorable.

cnerd123

likes this
And what exactly is not romantic about a spinner preying on a hapless batting line up with men close in and the batsman sweating bullets worried where his next run will come from? Its as much a part of the romantic appeal of test cricket, AFAIC, as any other aspect. Just because this time an opposition spinner did it to us does not mean it suddenly becomes bad. I defended the ICC rating of the pitch during the RSA series and this pitch was actually quite a lot better than that one. I think it just takes away what was an excellent performance from folks like Renshaw, Smith, Starc, Haze, Lyon and of course, the Steven Shane Warne hates more than Waugh. Its just silly.
Missed this in the India/Aus thread. Gave it a like now

Just four more to go.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just find any of my posts you haven't liked while you were banned. They're all top shelf, and its only fitting your 20,000th should be given to CW's greatest, i.e. me.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to wait for the 20k and then delete a liked post to bring it back down

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** it, that was lame....I can do better than that.

I love you *****.

Blocky was a ****......and so was cane for that matter. Place is so much better since you saw them off.

I love to cook and eat Asian cuisine......so thankful I don't have to rely on the dull bland Western muck my peers have to suffer everday.

Im about at the end of the road as an Eng cricket fan....seriously thinking of jumping ship to India or Bangladesh. Maybe even both!!!

The CW podcast is the greatest thing ever, i especially like that ***** lets Howe tag along every episode. Shows what a good hearted bloke he really is. Surely BOTM this year is his?

cnerd123

likes this
**** it, that was lame....I can do better than that.

I love you *****.

Blocky was a ****......and so was cane for that matter. Place is so much better since you saw them off.

I love to cook and eat Asian cuisine......so thankful I don't have to rely on the dull bland Western muck my peers have to suffer everday.

Im about at the end of the road as an Eng cricket fan....seriously thinking of jumping ship to India or Bangladesh. Maybe even both!!!

The CW podcast is the greatest thing ever, i especially like that ***** lets Howe tag along every episode. Shows what a good hearted bloke he really is. Surely BOTM this year is his?
:laugh:

9/10 effort. Forgot to mention HK Cricket.