• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Likes Given: 20000

cnerd123

likes this
Congrats to Sledger for being my 20,000th like on CW

Thank you for all those who took part. Consolidation likes for all of you.

Start working on your suggestions for my 30,000th like because, let's face it, it's not too far away

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****s sake he's gone past it by 14, I haven't made enough posts to delete

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You **** s have no sense of taking up a challenge. Its no big deal getting a like from *****, gotta make a post that he will hate. So here goes......

CW is lesser for the absence of Blocky and presence of *****.

Howe_zat

Audio File
i wonder if I have over 1000 likes from *****. I have about 6k and one in six being from him isn't too far fetched.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure I have like 4k at the very least from RANDI
You know, the RANDI acronym is suddenly starting to make a lot more sense to me... the RANDI crew give it away pretty easy :ph34r:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing hell. All that effort and BS and all I had to do was tell daemon to get ****ed??

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Telling Daemon to get ****ed usually earns a like from me every time. Should had added that to my 'list of posts that I like'

the big bambino

International Captain
I'm on page one of this thread. By the time I read the next 2 I expect ***** to be rounding 30k likes. Its like being caught in a storm of confetti then picking up one and saying "Oh gosh! Is this for me?"

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
***** really is the town bike of likes. You can take him up to Inspiration Point (obscure Happy Days reference) and have your way with him any time you like - excuse the pun.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm on page one of this thread. By the time I read the next 2 I expect ***** to be rounding 30k likes. Its like being caught in a storm of confetti then picking up one and saying "Oh gosh! Is this for me?"
They only matter in volume. It's like with pennies. One doesn't matter at all, but if you take your time, build up a stock day by day, and fill up an entire jar with them, you can smile on the fruits of your labour. You know that just a little thought each day has made something significant out of nothing significant at all - because you're capable of creating something. Then you can walk into the shop with your big jar of pennies, smiling and proud, smash it over the back of the cashier's head, and walk out with some actual money.

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular
I know I've missed the 20,000th like, but the recent activity of Dawood has motivated me to write this short poem to try to go some way to capturing what I think many of us felt during the time that ***** was recently banned.

There once was a poster called *****
Who would hand out his likes to the max
For a month he was banned
And the **** hit the fan
For we couldn't cope with the like cutbacks

Last edited: