• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New notifications: 8

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
2 more then I got, but the same number as you managed to give me for calling slippy a moron.

cnerd123

likes this
Gonna take me a while to catch up with everything ive missed. Might not even bother. Just point me to all the good posts.

Bijed

International Regular
Only the 1 here. Telling myself that he just about got to me in his list of likes to give and then decided he needed a break before attempting to give me the monumental amount of likes he doubtless wants to in one go :ph34r:

Edit: ***** has Ninja'd me and shattered my dream

Shri

Mr. Glass
Gonna take me a while to catch up with everything ive missed. Might not even bother. Just point me to all the good posts.
Been uneventful. The aus tour starts in 3 days though, so interesting times ahead.

cnerd123

likes this
Fantastic. Bit disappointed to miss the BD/India game but that a snoozefest. India vs Aus should be worth the hype.

The HK T20 Blitz is just around the corner too. #hype

Shri

Mr. Glass
Fantastic. Bit disappointed to miss the BD/India game but that a snoozefest. India vs Aus should be worth the hype.

The HK T20 Blitz is just around the corner too. #hype
Yeah. Felt bad talking **** about Bang while AZH was uncomfortably sticking around. :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
BD weren't even that bad. A lot more competitive that NZ/SA/Eng were in patches. They just had a lot of 'what-if' moments, as usual.