• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discussing Fractions

Bijed

International Regular
Fairly basic pun/idea but effective nonetheless. Probably the 1/3 best thread I've read today.

Bijed

International Regular
I apologise in advance for this awful, awful joke.

A man walks in to a bar and says to the the barman "I'll have five tenths of a pint, please."

"Five tenths?" says the barman, "that's a bit awkward to measure out".

"Right." says the man. "Cancel that."

Howe_zat

Audio File
An infinite number of men all walk into a bar. The first man says, "I'll have a pint, thanks". The second man says, "and I'll have a half."

The third man orders a quarter of a pint, the fourth orders an eighth, and so on. The barman rolls his eyes and pulls two pints.

'Honestly, you lot need to know your limits."

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A mathematician announces a lottery where the prize is an infinite amount of money. The winner goes to claim it. The mathematician says "Congrats, I'll pay you a dollar today, half a dollar tomorrow, one thirds of a dollar the day after, and so on.."