• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Let your phone autocomplete write a post for you

Howe_zat

Audio File
Starting with the first word it wants to write

~

I can do it for you and you can do it for you and you can do it for you

Howe_zat

Audio File
a few days of work has a good day at work in this room with my son who has not really made it through my room to watch them on time to watch them all in my life

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The fact he's been in here is not really a bad idea but I think that's what I did in that case he said that I think he's not going on to a fair enough point to him that he's a bit different but he's a bit harsh and he doesn't like trump he typical he's not really good at the end of the game last year but because he's not really the best thing about it he is not really the best thing to say he is the only thing he has ever done for him a lot to be in a game that is not a fair enough for the game

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think its a good time to get a new one and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get

Ffs

Shri

Mr. Glass
Before I do that, is there any way to make sure that the auto complete memory doesn't remember words from private browsing tabs? It makes me paranoid whenever someone asks for it to check ****.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Welcome is a prick. I cheated a bit by typing and letting the phone autocorrect words. Sorry.

indiaholic

International Captain
The only one that I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the weather was great meeting with the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the more you will have a good idea of the day and time of year for you and I

cpr

International Coach
I'm going back on to my point where you are not a fan but you have a great idea and a good way home from last night at a bar at a brew and lounge at a bar at a brew lounge and the evening was reading a book and I thought it would probably have been a long time before you were here to be the exact same person you are the one who has a long time in your character and I can really see your face on a different one and then you have a little time and aggravation you have to do a better way to get yourself to a look and see the other day.

Someone set that to music, I've a hit on my hands here

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The first one is the most of my life, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day, but the other day,

Athlai

Not Terrible
The worst thing to say about anyone who is a bit special offer view the property is located at least a bit more about it and the other hand ✋ to be a thing.

cnerd123

likes this
I need to get more stuff to do now lol lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea but yea yea man lol yea yea man he's a good guy lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea

Lol

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Deuteronomy John did coach George and the reintegration with families and adoption was a little bloated to me. I am curious person will have a Pay

Athlai

Not Terrible
I need to get more stuff to do now lol lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea but yea yea man lol yea yea man he's a good guy lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea

Lol
Fairly standard ***** post itbt.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I think its a good time to get a new one and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get

Ffs
Subliminal marketing

Howe_zat

Audio File

Lol
this is just how ***** talks on skype ftr

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Lol

Dude definitely used this method to come up with his lyrics

Bijed

International Regular
If you to me up the way I am I don't be there was just got no money to do I am I don't be there was just got no money to do I am...

...and so on and so forth