Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Let your phone autocomplete write a post for you

Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    The best way I could do it for you a lot of people would have to go on twitter to see if I can get it back from twitter and I have no problem getting it done with my twitter twitter page on my point to this page I don't think I can get a follow back to my new page or so I will be a very good teacher

Had to stop there because I burst out laughing
    What if all the switches get stuck on 'destroy'?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Yep sure you will be ok but if not I can do that too many people will do that too many people will do it for me and then I think I will be ok for the first day in a Long then I think that the only way I could be the one person that would have came the best of the us would have been the same thing that was not possible to have a better life and a good one game that I was not sure if I had a chance or a man that I was a good person to me but he is a very small man I love the fact he has no more than enough to know that I can do that much more time for him and he is not going on a good day but I will not have any more of a sudden man to go out and do the right way

Really profound stuff. Use eminem rap voice in your head for best effect.

You will be in touch soon as you know how to be in bed with me and the players that I can get a good day to day life is not available in the same building if I have to go for a few years ago by a big deal if they have a great time with your company to work out the pitches for down payment assistance in a while and to the beach and with a bit and see you tomorrow
    vcs likes this.
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    The club ♣ to be a very good at the end 🔚 to be a very good at the e e e to be a very good at the end 🔚.

I have a look at y the ży the best way to have a ży the yyy the best way to have a good night and day in the world since the last few days and the phones need to be y.

It feels good luck to the beach pub and a bit special day to be the same thing with you guys think that I can get behind it to be the same thing with you guys think that I can get behind it.
    Direbirds FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    The first thing is that I can't even get over how I feel when I'm in the mood for the first thing in a while
    This one actually made sense
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

vcs
    Yes I know you are safe and sound quality is the only option is to be a good time to talk to you too can be used to be without appraisal of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of .... <infinite loop>

vcs
    Yes that's what I was trying to get out of the call of duty to the other line of credit card debt consolidation loan is a good place to work with you and your family and friends and family a very happy Diwali too
    zorax likes this.

Haven't read a bit of the big project any more and my life is that you think I like it and it turns out I will be able to do you.

Sweet ending...
    vcs likes this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Yep sure you will be ok but if not I can do that too many people will do that too many people will do it for me and then I think I will be ok for the first day in a Long then I think that the only way I could be the one person that would have came the best of the us would have been the same thing that was not possible to have a better life and a good one game that I was not sure if I had a chance or a man that I was a good person tov me but he is a very small man I love the fact he has no more than enough to know that I can do that much more time for him and he is not going on a good day but I will not have any more of a sudden man to go out and do the right way

Really profound stuff. Use eminem rap voice in your head for best effect.

TMI, Daemon, T.......M..........I..................

Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    You will be in touch soon as you know how to be in bed with me and the players that I can get a good day to day life is not available in the same building if I have to go for a few years ago by a big deal if they have a great time with your company to work out the pitches for down payment assistance in a while and to the beach and with a bit and see you tomorrow

You are Murali Vijay.. I knew it all along.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Yes I know you are safe and sound quality is the only option is to be a good time to talk to you too can be used to be without appraisal of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of .... <infinite loop>

Why is quality the next most frequent word you use after "sound"? And why are there no mentions of Hardik Pandya and Quinton De Kock?
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    The declaration of independence day celebration of life and death master data management and business development manager at least one of the day of the best regards to everyone.

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    TMI, Daemon, T.......M..........I..................

You are Murali Vijay.. I knew it all along.

Why is quality the next most frequent word you use after "sound"? And why are there no mentions of Hardik Pandya and Quinton De Kock?
    I don't post from my phone.
    honestbharani likes this.

I am going to scan every Indian's post for the phrase 'please do the needful'.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    "Still waiting for bole trekking Marayyye". Keep Kumar up in the third umpires box please,its hilarious. Him almost screwing up a DRS referral a definite highlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

You are interested and I'll send it out here alone their own lawyer to the gym for muay thai to the gym for the last night I was a temporary ID for the last one I was wondering how much you want me at home with a friend who has never done it in a way that you can see the attachment for your health is important

I was wondering how much you want me at home with a friend who has never done it in a way that you can
    Creep.
    zorax, honestbharani and vcs like this.

Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    You are interested and I'll send it out here alone their own lawyer to the gym for muay thai to the gym for the last night I was a temporary ID for the last one I was wondering how much you want me at home with a friend who has never done it in a way that you can see the attachment for your health is important
    I assume you deleted all the "lol man yeah" this time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information