Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Let your phone autocomplete write a post for you

So i figured my earlier attempts at predictive texting ended that way because i never used it before, and thus it lacked sufficient data from which to do its job

Its been on for about a week now, so lets see what I get:

I need to sleep now lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea

Ffs
    indiaholic, harsh.ag, vcs and 2 others like this.
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

vcs
    Install Swiftkey, its ML is quite excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    I can't wait to get to see my baby today at lunch with me today at the first game and i'm going out for the game today and i'll have a bit more fun than the first time in a while I'm so happy to be in the world today because of my life today and I'm not really sure if I'm in the mood to watch it on my lunch or at least not going out for lunch or lunch with me and I'm not really sure what it means or if you are not really a fan or not going out to lunch

My phone just had a sudden mood swing apparently
    I get a nod, the tiny smile that doesn't come with teeth
    Maybe you don't know who I am

I have a great day and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago
    zorax and vcs like this.
    do you think people will be allowed to make violins?
    who's going to make the violins?

forever 63*

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    I have a great day and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago
    Have you been time travelling?
    vcs likes this.

It's changed to - A ticket to a ticket to a ticket to a ticket to....

A ticket to nowhere
    zorax and indiaholic like this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

the only one that I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger gallery registered in the middle East coast time and I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the weather was great meeting with the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the airport in a couple days of work and the other hand if I was just a little more about your experience and skills and knowledge of specific to your account in the middle East coast USA terms and condition of your website

Doing the first word only is much more interesting tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    the only one that I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger gallery registered in the middle East coast time and I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the weather was great meeting with the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the airport in a couple days of work and the other hand if I was just a little more about your experience and skills and knowledge of specific to your account in the middle East coast USA terms and condition of your website

Doing the first word only is much more interesting tbh
    Isn't that how we're supposed to be doing it all along?

Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Isn't that how we're supposed to be doing it all along?
    I was doing the middle word before, since that's usually where the best/most accurate suggestion pops up on my phone.
    zorax likes this.

The first thing is that I can't even get over how I feel when I'm in the mood for the first thing in a while
    vcs likes this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    The following information to you soon and have been in touch and I am a bit more information on this is the only one who is a great weekend too late for me know what I can do to get a quote on a laptop guys have any other to the inbox by boomerang beach resort.

Dats abt as good as it can get with first words. My earlier effort was with the middle ones.

I A few years back to the inbox by boomerang shackles the first one I had a good day I have to go with a slight delay I had to do the necessary at your convenience to schedule an interview at any point during this period of the most part I am a little more about your experience and education and training in a position in the future and the others were not in a position in the future of our best regards David I have to go with a bit more than one person who has the potential for growth of your website on top and the other hand if I have a good day to day life and the others were to get a better way of doing this is the fact is I can't find it on my way home and the other hand if I have to be able and I will send a message to you soon to discuss this further and can you send a message to you and I will send a message to you soon as I am a bit more than one of my resume.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    "Still waiting for bole trekking Marayyye". Keep Kumar up in the third umpires box please,its hilarious. Him almost screwing up a DRS referral a definite highlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    way to send the message, Shri
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    I A few years back to the inbox by boomerang shackles the first one I had a good day I have to go with a slight delay I had to do the necessary at your convenience to schedule an interview at any point during this period of the most part I am a little more about your experience and education and training in a position in the future and the others were not in a position in the future of our best regards David I have to go with a bit more than one person who has the potential for growth of your website on top and the other hand if I have a good day to day life and the others were to get a better way of doing this is the fact is I can't find it on my way home and the other hand if I have to be able and I will send a message to you soon to discuss this further and can you send a message to you and I will send a message to you soon as I am a bit more than one of my resume.
    Read it in a rap voice
    Shady Slim likes this.

After you read the words "boomerang shackles"?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information