• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Let your phone autocomplete write a post for you

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Fox Africa running with families and the reintegration with the slogan the best first then at some point he is the imaginary powers act together with several other stakeholders can help mainstream media landscape in Africa.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"I don't think there's a way to get her to the house and I will be there tomorrow morning to see if you can find a way to get a new phone for you to be able to do as good as the other one as good as the other one... "

:blink:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Before I do that, is there any way to make sure that the auto complete memory doesn't remember words from private browsing tabs? It makes me paranoid whenever someone asks for it to check ****.
Just do it. We're all big boys and girls here. The filter should take care of the rest.

Shady Slim

International Coach
the fact is i and i is not keen for any more of their knowledge and not being able because he has a lot more than one of these subjects he has to do so what is a different thing is a different way to be

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The fact he's been in here is not really a bad idea but I think that's what I did in that case he said that I think he's not going on to a fair enough point to him that he's a bit different but he's a bit harsh and he doesn't like trump he typical he's not really good at the end of the game last year but because he's not really the best thing about it he is not really the best thing to say he is the only thing he has ever done for him a lot to be in a game that is not a fair enough for the game
The fact he's been a fan for years and he's a good lad to have to take the game last night he said that the league is not really good at the cricket game but because he has a chance he can be the only person that can win the league for a while he's still in a good season with a great game but he's still here for a long game but he's not a bad thing he is the best thing to say he said that he's not really good enough for you but he's still here for him but he doesn't want to make you happy with your life and you will your own fans but he doesn't know what he does to your game he's not really the only thing to be fair enough to him he's not really the only thing he does when you can see the way he has to go back on him he came you are a great hero to your uncle he is the only thing he has ever done for the world he has a lot better to say about it

vcs

I am not sure if you are up to the same time and money to pay for the first time in the morning for a few weeks ago by the way to get the best way to get the best way of life and death of a new phone and the difficulty in driving the same time as well as the first time in the evening near the security deposit of the arbitrator appointed by the way to get the best of luck with that in the evening and the other person from the bus stop by our house in the world of the day before and after the jump for the weekend to see if you are up by then so much more accuracy of the time to talk about it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The Facebook platform for opportunity to discuss the workings and policies of this message in a reply from the street and the other side of things that are not saints at the moment but will not be able to make sure that I can get a quote on tonight and tomorrow morning to see if we can meet up with the quality of life.

cnerd123

likes this
So i figured my earlier attempts at predictive texting ended that way because i never used it before, and thus it lacked sufficient data from which to do its job

Its been on for about a week now, so lets see what I get:

I need to sleep now lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea

Ffs

Howe_zat

Audio File
I can't wait to get to see my baby today at lunch with me today at the first game and i'm going out for the game today and i'll have a bit more fun than the first time in a while I'm so happy to be in the world today because of my life today and I'm not really sure if I'm in the mood to watch it on my lunch or at least not going out for lunch or lunch with me and I'm not really sure what it means or if you are not really a fan or not going out to lunch

My phone just had a sudden mood swing apparently

Spark

Global Moderator
I have a great day and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago

Daemon

I have a great day and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago and I will be in the last few days ago
Have you been time travelling?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's changed to - A ticket to a ticket to a ticket to a ticket to....

A ticket to nowhere :(

Spark

Global Moderator
the only one that I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger gallery registered in the middle East coast time and I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the weather was great meeting with the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the airport in a couple days of work and the other hand if I was just a little more about your experience and skills and knowledge of specific to your account in the middle East coast USA terms and condition of your website

Doing the first word only is much more interesting tbh

cnerd123

likes this
the only one that I can do to get a new message via MSN messenger gallery registered in the middle East coast time and I am a bit more than one person who has been checked the weather was great meeting with the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document is attached to the airport in a couple days of work and the other hand if I was just a little more about your experience and skills and knowledge of specific to your account in the middle East coast USA terms and condition of your website

Doing the first word only is much more interesting tbh
Isn't that how we're supposed to be doing it all along?

morgieb

The first thing is that I can't even get over how I feel when I'm in the mood for the first thing in a while