Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Let your phone autocomplete write a post for you

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I think its a good time to get a new one and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get a new one page for the next game and then maybe its a good time to get

Ffs
    Subliminal marketing
    Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    I have heard it said that Chuck Norris' googly would literally break legs.

Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    I need to get more stuff to do now lol lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea but yea yea man lol yea yea man he's a good guy lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea

Lol
    this is just how zorax talks on skype ftr
    zorax and honestbharani like this.
    I get a nod, the tiny smile that doesn't come with teeth
    Maybe you don't know who I am

Dan
    A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
    "I am so sorry to hear about your Gumtree ad for Pokemon Master Trainer"
    Prince EWS and Howe_zat like this.
    Mind the Windows, Tino!

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Honestly if Dan isn't the greatest living creature on Earth, he is only second behind Luggage.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    I need to get more stuff to do now lol lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea but yea yea man lol yea yea man he's a good guy lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea yea lol yea yea man lol yea

Lol

Dude definitely used this method to come up with his lyrics

If you to me up the way I am I don't be there was just got no money to do I am I don't be there was just got no money to do I am...

...and so on and so forth
    Want every conversation to be about cricket? Download your copy of The Cricketer's Lexicon now! It's a constantly evolving project, so contribute here!

Fox Africa running with families and the reintegration with the slogan the best first then at some point he is the imaginary powers act together with several other stakeholders can help mainstream media landscape in Africa.
    indiaholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    "I am so sorry to hear about your Gumtree ad for Pokemon Master Trainer"
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    'Stats' is not a synonym for 'Career Test Averages'

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Tucker
    People go into politics to change the world. That's a bad idea. The only good reason to go into politics is to sweep government away so that the world can change itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    All systems of government are therefore totalitarian dictatorships in disguise

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    "I don't think there's a way to get her to the house and I will be there tomorrow morning to see if you can find a way to get a new phone for you to be able to do as good as the other one as good as the other one... "

indiaholic and zorax like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    Wow baby, that gave me an orgasmic pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaagarkarajaaja View Post
    All Prasie to Ajit Bhalchandra Agarkar, the pride of Mumbai, the terminator at Adelaide.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoL View Post
    I've joined this forum, just so that i can agree with OverratedSanity...

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    TIL I'm a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Before I do that, is there any way to make sure that the auto complete memory doesn't remember words from private browsing tabs? It makes me paranoid whenever someone asks for it to check ****.
    Just do it. We're all big boys and girls here. The filter should take care of the rest.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

International Debutant Shady Slim's Avatar
    the fact is i and i is not keen for any more of their knowledge and not being able because he has a lot more than one of these subjects he has to do so what is a different thing is a different way to be
    Shady's XI:
    M Vijay || A Ali || KS Williamson || LD Chandimal (wk) || PSP Handscomb || F du Plessis || MM Ali || VD Philander || TG Southee || HMRKB Herath || JR Hazlewood

#FeelTheVern

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Blocky should be banned.
    zorax, Shri, indiaholic and 3 others like this.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The fact he's been in here is not really a bad idea but I think that's what I did in that case he said that I think he's not going on to a fair enough point to him that he's a bit different but he's a bit harsh and he doesn't like trump he typical he's not really good at the end of the game last year but because he's not really the best thing about it he is not really the best thing to say he is the only thing he has ever done for him a lot to be in a game that is not a fair enough for the game
    The fact he's been a fan for years and he's a good lad to have to take the game last night he said that the league is not really good at the cricket game but because he has a chance he can be the only person that can win the league for a while he's still in a good season with a great game but he's still here for a long game but he's not a bad thing he is the best thing to say he said that he's not really good enough for you but he's still here for him but he doesn't want to make you happy with your life and you will your own fans but he doesn't know what he does to your game he's not really the only thing to be fair enough to him he's not really the only thing he does when you can see the way he has to go back on him he came you are a great hero to your uncle he is the only thing he has ever done for the world he has a lot better to say about it

vcs
    I am not sure if you are up to the same time and money to pay for the first time in the morning for a few weeks ago by the way to get the best way to get the best way of life and death of a new phone and the difficulty in driving the same time as well as the first time in the evening near the security deposit of the arbitrator appointed by the way to get the best of luck with that in the evening and the other person from the bus stop by our house in the world of the day before and after the jump for the weekend to see if you are up by then so much more accuracy of the time to talk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    The Facebook platform for opportunity to discuss the workings and policies of this message in a reply from the street and the other side of things that are not saints at the moment but will not be able to make sure that I can get a quote on tonight and tomorrow morning to see if we can meet up with the quality of life.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information