• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dakota’sDoodles

• Thread starter Deleted member 34141
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34141

Hello, don’t mind me just learning all the buttons/features 8-)

D

Deleted member 34141

Hi James, I still have no idea how you make a You Tube video appear? Just keep getting a link, not sure a bit stuck. Please could you help? Would be really appreciated. 8-)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hi James, I still have no idea how you make a You Tube video appear? Just keep getting a link, not sure a bit stuck. Please could you help? Would be really appreciated. 8-)
I'm not james but if you put the entire youtube url (mobile site link doesn't work, has to be the proper www version) into the box when you click 'insert video' it should do the job

D

Deleted member 34141

I'm not james but if you put the entire youtube url (mobile site link doesn't work, has to be the proper www version) into the box when you click 'insert video' it should do the job

Thank you so much Howzat.

Please could you give me a shout out? On your next podcast. You don’t have to if you don’t want too, would just be really cool. 8-)
Walking around various circles in my house swearing at various objects, lol. Episode 20.

D

Deleted member 34141

Oh no! It was just meant to be a standard smiley face haven’t been through them all. Thought it was anyway, wasn’t rolling my eyes. Sorry for any confusion Sledger.

D

Deleted member 34141

Welcome to where what now? :) See no rolly eyes this time.
North I suppose….I don’t know lol.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see someone finally using the testing forum for it's intended purpose. Puts all these pranksters on notice!

D

Deleted member 34141

Hi Ausage, oh wow my auto correct nearly made me say Hi sausage. Which would have not been the best first impression, no. The thread yeah erm just generally don’t know how things worked. So I’m guessing pics must work the same as music videos, the whole www. Thing. Will have to have a look-see.. Oh will have to get my staff/mody application in hopefully by or on the weekend.

Howzat & *****
So I couldn’t find a podcast thread looked but I’ve not seen one. Am not really liking the idea of sharing thoughts through FB, so hope you guys can understand why though. I’ll just leave a little feedback here.
Would have each podcast like 30 to 35 minutes long, less is always more.

Some music perhaps or like crowd noise maybe even a funny sound effect. Consider it your full stop after and before starting a new topic which would refresh your listener before the next gossip starts.

Maybe just maybe a visual approach? What you could do is play some cricket footage new or old then totally rip it. It could be like this really awkward cricketers interview or you know can’t remember now who ***** said but somebody was chewing a cricket ball lol. Anyway will post a video as an example.