• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Mania

Athlai

Not Terrible
I just realised I'm not on the card either. **** you guys.

I'll channel Brian Pillman and wrestle a giant pencil. None of you deserve the talent that I bring. And you know what? I'll have a ***** match. You'll be chanting "This is Awesome" within a minute.
Yeah you should be in the kiwi match and have a surprisingly vicious couple spots with Kippax.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gimmick battle royal:
Pedro Delgado, Adamc, luckyeddie, burkey, broncoman, Cloete, King Ponting, Matt79, pasag, Slow Love, Richard

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Xpac was over in his first DX run tbf and cut a good promo the night he came back

weldone on the other hand has erm well, oh is that the time

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your Chennai Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, hb. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that Chennai's the best. Because it's not. I'm the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Virat Kohli’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Virat Kohli’s ass as Jono was. I don’t know if you’re as good as ***** though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

*waves to camera*

I am the best city in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because GIMH saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a GIMH guy. You know who else was a GIMH guy? Geriant Jones. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Geriant is I’m going to leave with the Chennai Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Virat Kohli’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this thread, on this forum, even at moderating! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not in your lovely little BOTM finals. I’m not on the cover photo of the articles. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in tour threads. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the CW Podcast. I’m not on the front page of CricketWeb. I’m not on the CW Staff. I’m not in RANDI. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that ***** is in the main event of the CW Podcast next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are listening to that Podcast right now. You’re the ones who read those articles that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on eBay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the Chennai Championship on October 12th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in PakPassion. Maybe…I’ll go back to CricSim.

*waves at camera*

Hey, Fiery, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. Same as Jasprit Bumrah, I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Virat Kohli is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like Ravi Ashwin, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after Virat Kohli is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic Rohit and his doofus Jadeja and the rest of his stupid team.

Let me tell you a personal story about Virat Kohli alright. We do this whole [anti] bully campaign...

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Chennai on a Pole Lumberjack Match
honestbharani (c) vs. sledger
(Special Guest Lumberjacks: OverratedSanity, dontcloseyoureye, Daemon, ***** and Burgey)