• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Mania

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Dan your booking skills are just as bad as your opener-rating skills :p
Aye. HB and I will just end up bashing each other in that one.
Yeah Team RANDI go over after you two implode and start fighting, leaving weldone to be destroyed. You then feud for like three months, ending in a cage match. Also features a thrown-into-a-body-of-water spot when CW presents it's TV show from Chennai.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i single handily revive wrestling on cricketweb.net/forum and i only get onto the preshow and no-one else mentions me?

This is bull****! You screwed me, everybody screwed me, and nobody does a goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the message board cares, nobody in the testing forum cares, so much goddamn injustice around here, I've had it up to here! Everybody knows it. I know it, EVERYBODY knows it: I should be the cricketweb.net/forum Champion! Everybody just keeps turning a blind eye, you keep turning a blind eye to it, I've got that Prince EWS, he turns a blind eye to it, everybody in that goddamn testing forum knows that I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! And if you don't like it, tough ****!

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i single handily revive wrestling on cricketweb.net/forum and i only get onto the preshow and no-one else mentions me?

This is bull****! You screwed me, everybody screwed me, and nobody does a goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the message board cares, nobody in the testing forum cares, so much goddamn injustice around here, I've had it up to here! Everybody knows it. I know it, EVERYBODY knows it: I should be the cricketweb.net/forum Champion! Everybody just keeps turning a blind eye, you keep turning a blind eye to it, I've got that Prince EWS, he turns a blind eye to it, everybody in that goddamn testing forum knows that I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! And if you don't like it, tough ****!
What did you say? What did you say to me? You know what, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know why Team Randi was put in a match against 3 jobbers. Lame.
Now hold on a minute, playa. Did I just hear you say that your opponents are a bunch o' jobbers? So you think you can beat anyone? You think you're real tough? Well I tell you what, how about this? I'm gonna give you the chance to prove just how tough you really are. I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna put you in a match, tonight, right here in the Testing Forum. And you will go one-on-one with THE UNDERTAKAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Holla holla!

Shri

Mr. Glass
The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the forum, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your likes, and you say Bangladesh is a good team, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Hasan, talk about Shakibs- SHRI SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap box of likes and try to get back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the King of the Board, I'm servin' notice to every one of the 'CW superstars.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Shri's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this circle jerk is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's Prince EWS or Burgey. Shri's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next CW Champion, and that's the bottom line because SHRI RAM said so!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Does anyone remember the CM Punk posts I made in CC? I'd dig them but I don't remember which thread they were in and cbf to search.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
weldone vs GIMH/sledger/Furball/Burgey

Evolution squash match. GIMH's reign of terror.

GIMH(B+ player) - hhh
sledger(cbf talent)- Orton
Furball(less intelligent grunt) - Batista
Burgey - Ric Flair
Haha this is a bit harsh on Furball, but the idea of Burge as Ric Flair is hilarious.

Mike5181

International Captain
I just realised I'm not on the card either. **** you guys.

I'll channel Brian Pillman and wrestle a giant pencil. None of you deserve the talent that I bring. And you know what? I'll have a ***** match. You'll be chanting "This is Awesome" within a minute.