• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn't that a little unfair on guys who don't have much pull on here, or haven't been here for long who feel they've been unfairly perma'd?
Yeah as Dan said that wouldn't happen today. I did manage to get around my perma using moderator/admin correspondence, but that was a very long time ago.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I mean, literally 99% of permas handed out are for spambots. And if we're perma-ing an actual poster, there's generally been enough communication such that they know it's possible to send us an email to discuss things. I really have no idea what your point is.
It's almost as if OS is salty about his own perma on another account.. :sly:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What did precam even do here? I need some history briefing.
Started replying to this. CBF

Look up these users

Precambrian
Smith
Pigeon
Bun
Sir Alex
Blaze_18
Avada Kedavra

That'll do for starters.

There are debates as to whether they are all one person or rather two separate trolls. Conclusive proof ties everyone from Pigeon onwards together I believe. EWS can confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.