• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah **** him. When I first joined here and was posting ****e (yeah yeah no jokes required) I had Benchy hammering me........this bloke is getting it easy in comparison.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Daemon - what are the rules on the following:

- watson in American Politics thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I feel like gnske would have thrived from 08-13 when every second post called me a **** because everyone wanted to be cool and copy Benchmark
Thrived at what? Being even more of a try hard than he is already?

Flem274*

123/5
Nah **** him. When I first joined here and was posting ****e (yeah yeah no jokes required) I had Benchy hammering me........this bloke is getting it easy in comparison.
always thought his alpha male charade was hiding the closet door.

who wouldn't hammer you tho

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Report:

Little bit of hostility in the Bangladesh England (in order of merit) test series. I must say I wasn't pleased with weldone's posting as well as some of the reactions regarding the complaints around selection. Whether what he said was true or not is irrelevant, it was posted in an antagonistic manner and the response was disproportionately hostile as well. Co-operation is needed from both the bullies and the victim to make CW great again.

Anyways, on to more important business. Posters who engage in good behaviour get a Spirit of Cricketweb award. This weeks award goes to vcs. I cannot recall a single moment of hostility from him towards another poster in the recent past. Good stuff vcs and congratulations.
Huh, I never go into this sub-forum (until now when I randomly clicked somewhere and saw a thread with dogs in the OP and read on out of curiosity). Thanks dude, much appreciated. :)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Huh, I never go into this sub-forum (until now when I randomly clicked somewhere and saw a thread with dogs in the OP and read on out of curiosity). Thanks dude, much appreciated. :)
You don't use the 'new posts' feature? Might have to revoke this award..

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just play nice and don't be unnecessarily aggressive.
What if you think he's genuinely a racist though, I mean if you happened to feel that, wouldn't your moral obligation be to call him a racist ****, not that I would do so obviously, I'm just asking for an obviously fictitious friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.