• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricketweb narratives that aren't true

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gonna post this in TF because nothing said here counts.

#Freedom Warrior Number One has shut down debate about the Adders infraction, which is fine by me but there's no shortage or irony in it. I just wanted to say to Adders, you've fallen victim to the misconception of the Indian poster having a sense of humour. It happens to all of us at one time or another, but I guess you can put that one down to experience and all.

Good luck with everything.

cnerd123

likes this
Gonna post this in TF because nothing said here counts.

#Freedom Warrior Number One has shut down debate about the Adders infraction, which is fine by me but there's no shortage or irony in it. I just wanted to say to Adders, you've fallen victim to the misconception of the Indian poster having a sense of humour. It happens to all of us at one time or another, but I guess you can put that one down to experience and all.

Good luck with everything.
I think I speak on behalf of RANDI when I state that none of its members were offended, or have ever been offended, by the content of any of Adders posts, and that we enjoy his posting and hope he continues on.

Thank you.

Burgey

I think I speak on behalf of RANDI when I state that none of its members were offended, or have ever been offended, by the content of any of Adders posts, and that we enjoy his posting and hope he continues on.

Thank you.
I'm Burgey and I endorse this message.

Daemon

Thank you.
Dear Adders,

I fully agree with this sentiment and would like to apologize for a particular poster's...existence sensitiveness and lack of humour.

Keep fighting the good fight Adders

Yours Truly
Daemon
Founder of RANDI

\o
.|\
/\