• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWisms that went out of fashion

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah, me being a **** and calling me one is what didn't go out of fashion. You know what little things people have stopped saying though? Stuff like AWTA, things that were from a different time, when mundane **** happened all the time without blowback. I miss those days. I mean, I was never a good enough poster who got away with **** but I actually cared about eventually getting into the old boys' club and became a try hard asshole. These days I just don't give a ****. Since I got this sunny disposition, things have been funny in a pragmatic sort of way. Or maybe its the depression coming back, I am probably just bored honestly. Either way I don't think I will stick around without getting banned again for long and when I do, I will probably stay away and **** post on reddit and cricsim. Ah ****, this has become an unintentional farewell thread. Ignore everything, I will never completely go away in all probability. Here's to weirder times.

Shri

Mr. Glass
And yes, this is bizarre and I have made peace with the fact that I always will be weird, awkward ans bizarre. Hopefully not as epic as Hurricane.

Shri

Mr. Glass
But people who don't give a **** usually don't go around telling they don't give a ****. So maybe I still care slightly. ****.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I always get confused between Scaly_Piscine and Samuel_Vimes. Lose the underwearscore and I'll consider it.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, me being a **** and calling me one is what didn't go out of fashion. You know what little things people have stopped saying though? Stuff like AWTA, things that were from a different time, when mundane **** happened all the time without blowback. I miss those days. I mean, I was never a good enough poster who got away with **** but I actually cared about eventually getting into the old boys' club and became a try hard asshole. These days I just don't give a ****. Since I got this sunny disposition, things have been funny in a pragmatic sort of way. Or maybe its the depression coming back, I am probably just bored honestly. Either way I don't think I will stick around without getting banned again for long and when I do, I will probably stay away and **** post on reddit and cricsim. Ah ****, this has become an unintentional farewell thread. Ignore everything, I will never completely go away in all probability. Here's to weirder times.

Dire post

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great thread..I'm just glad the twelve year old's ism "he's gun" seems to have fallen off the radar. Remember when anything good was "gun"? Circa 2009 from memory, truly cringe-worthy stuff.

In fairness to 'AWTA', that was fairly universal in all early day forums prior to the like feature as Howe correctly points out.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Prince EWS loves kids jokes have finally stopped, along with Burgey age jokes and calling Jono a ****.