• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How will Jono be remembered when his posting career is over?

How will Jono be remembered when his posting career is over?

• Total voters

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Somewhere slightly higher than the defunct Richmond FC (at the time of his passing).

Francis

State Vice-Captain
This thread is the greatest thread ever created in the history of CricketWeb.

Jono will be remembered as the greatest CricketWeb poster ever when his posting career is over. And more importantly... Francis' best friend ;)

Howe_zat

Audio File
This thread is the greatest thread ever created in the history of CricketWeb.

Jono will be remembered as the greatest CricketWeb poster ever when his posting career is over. And more importantly... Francis' best friend ;)
you're a bit weird aren't ya

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's with this Francis bloke? Most times I've seen him post, he comes into a thread writes a wall of text and finishes it with "what does Jono think". Just vm him or something, man.