• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Jono surpass Richard's cricket chat post tally?

Will Jono surpass Richard's cricket chat post tally?

• No chance at all now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cpr

International Coach
There are some records that should never be broken.

There are others that should never have been set.

This discussion encapsulates both perfectly.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The thing about Jono is he edits a number of his posts, which in turn has a deleterious effect on his first-post average. Even if he passes Richard on raw numbers, this will always count against him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: you buggers

Also how dare you compare me to boring wimpy Cook ffs, and make Richard the great Sachin. wahhhhhh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The thing about Jono is he edits a number of his posts, which in turn has a deleterious effect on his first-post average. Even if he passes Richard on raw numbers, this will always count against him.
Tremendous

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After his change of action Richard threw most of his later posts so they should be disregarded anyway

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
also richard's rate of posting was bradmanesque, jono can never match that even if he surpasses richard one day in terms of numbers...he will always be vying for second place...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
After his change of action Richard threw most of his later posts so they should be disregarded anyway
This is fair actually. After a while he became an anomoly of himself repeating things like crazy trillion times. Was not as repetitive before.

OverratedSanity

watson was a multi created by Richard specifically to drive Jono off the forum and preserve his record.

/tinfoil

Gnske

Surely one of you scoundrels knows how to contact him and can demand his return.

This place hasn't been feeling right since Virat ****posting stocks plummeted.

Burgey

Yeah I chat with Jono a bit. He's well, and busy. I wish he'd come back. Terrific bloke.

OverratedSanity

Surely one of you scoundrels knows how to contact him and can demand his return.

This place hasn't been feeling right since Virat ****posting stocks plummeted.
When I read the first line I thought you were talking about watson. I'm disappointed in you Gnske.

Gnske

When I read the first line I thought you were talking about watson. I'm disappointed in you Gnske.
As much as he did nothing wrong and the mods succeeded in their witch hunt, it's nice to be the last true racist left on this forum.