• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Give me just a smile and would you make it snappy

cpr

International Coach
An album that seems to be forgotten how good it actually is. Put it above Morning Glory myself (because it doesn't have Champagne Superwanker on it). Also how many albums can claim to have Johnny Depp playing on them?

cpr

International Coach
Its durge, sorry. Probably funny for a drunken singalong back in the 90's, but thats where it should stay.

Sadly for a long time it made me lack appreciation for a damn good album. It's Oasis' equivalent of My World.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Its durge, sorry. Probably funny for a drunken singalong back in the 90's, but thats where it should stay.

Sadly for a long time it made me lack appreciation for a damn good album. It's Oasis' equivalent of My World.
It's no such thing. My world was never mentioned or played again, champagne supernova is one of their most popular songs with everyone who isn't you, and still people get goosebumps now if Noel plays it live. Drunken singalong in the 90s? No mate people are still doing it today and will be in twenty years. Generation-defining, deal with it.

cpr

International Coach
It's no such thing. My world was never mentioned or played again, champagne supernova is one of their most popular songs with everyone who isn't you, and still people get goosebumps now if Noel plays it live. Drunken singalong in the 90s? No mate people are still doing it today and will be in twenty years. Generation-defining, deal with it.
I know, I just said it stopped being fun in the 90'.

I have softened to the song over the years as its kinda died down from overplay/sung - you've got to remember for a good 20 years every drunk **** around here seriously thought they were a Gallagher, so I may have suffered horrendous versions more than others. I can actually stomach it now, and it might've made it onto my ipod for completions sake, but still, so so so many better songs they did.

I'll take it back about My World, and replace it with their Live and Let Die cover :ph34r:

Last edited: