• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is the world becoming more ratist?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I was out for a stroll this morning and saw a Rentokil van outside a barn. A bloke then appeared carrying six dead rats by the tail. These are harmless creatures who have every right to go about their daily lives. There are thousands being wantonly slaughtered everyday just because the Human Race believe they're the only species entitled to life.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Real conversation I had with a rat from my apartment complex the other day:

Me: What's wrong with you Mr Rat? You look upset today.

Rat: I meant to take out the family last night to that rotting bird carcass down the road but had to turn around and go home.

Me: Why? What happened?

Rat: Well my favourite rotting bird carcass has been taken over by the ****ing Squirrels. Our once nice Rat neighborhood is being over-run with foreigners.

Me: Oh, that's too bad.

Rat: Heil Hitler.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was out for a stroll this morning and saw a Rentokil van outside a barn. A bloke then appeared carrying six dead rats by the tail. These are harmless creatures who have every right to go about their daily lives. There are thousands being wantonly slaughtered everyday just because the Human Race believe they're the only species entitled to life.
I don't have a problem with rats, it's the bloody felines who need telling

Now if you'd said spiders ...............................

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
People who live in the UK have no reason at all to dislike spiders, it's just more wanton slaughter of the innocent.

fredfertang

I used to be fairly indifferent towards spiders, until I learnt just how terrified of them some folk are - I'm quite fond of the little arachnids these days, and the more so the bigger ones, the terrified screaming of both male and female members of my household as I gently pick them up and peaceably ****** them off the premises never fails to entertain - I really don't understand all the recoiling in horror at all

Wasps on the other hand, I ****ing hate, but I still try and avoid gratuitous slaughter whenever possible - one of the worst experiences of my life was when, as a teenage motorcyclist, one of the little ****ers got stuck in my helmet when I was overtaking a bus

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Of course most people are wary of wasps because they have the capability to inflict pain. The UK dwelling spider gets splat just for looking creepy, which is not good enough reasoning.

Son Of Coco

If this fella got a hold of you, you'd hate spiders too. At least, you would for about 30 minutes. Until you died.

1444548266460.jpg

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not scared of spiders in general, even the bigger ones, but daddy long legs creep me the **** out.