• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATTN: Howe

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So what did you guys do/receive?

Washed and waxed the car for dad today and got him an assortment of those coffee packet thingies you use with the espresso machines for him to use at work. **** those things are expensive.

Riggins

International Captain
I'm not a dad, but one year for xmas the only things I wanted was a piece of plywood and new socks and I got neither.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both sons have forgotten/ignored the fact it's Father's Day, which is not unusual - my daughter does remember, occasionally, but not this year it would seem :(