• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Very Much Official 'Better than Munro' Thread

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just had a chat with Dan, turns out I know him. Played against him in Club Bs a number of times. He's ****.
Ha ha, makes memories of all the times he pulled out the "I have actually played-with/seen-up-close X cricketer at some point" jazz slightly pleasing now.

DVMace09

Cricket Spectator
which club? I might've come across him in my endless cycle between As and Bs.
I haven't played for a couple of years, so I can't even remember. I think he might have been Te Rapa. I just remember the name, and the guy, and the sledging. Teams kinda merge into each other when you play for OB, it's us v them.

:laugh:I wonder how public his internet travails are. What's he like in real life? Apart from a **** which is a given.
I can't even remember much about him as a player, I just remember him giving me a gob full (as a 14 y.o. playing my 2nd or 3rd club match), and me serving it back to him aplenty. Happened several times that season. He lives in Auckland now.