• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

another remarkable milestone

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know you are all only just getting over my passing of the 50k barrier

However, it has come to my attention that I have given out 999 likes. Therefore whoever gets my next one will forever have their name etched in history.

Bring your best today folks. This is gonna be special.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
I know you are all only just getting over my passing of the 50k barrier

However, it has come to my attention that I have given out 999 likes. Therefore whoever gets my next one will forever have their name etched in history.

Bring your best today folks. This is gonna be special.
50k posts and only 999 likes, wow.

Imagine how many likes ***** gonna dish out by the time he reaches 50,000 (he won't tbh will be perma banned in another year or so for excessive liking)

cnerd123

likes this
I'm fairly sure I'll end up having given out more likes than having made posts at some point TBH.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
***** haters can GAGF. He's here dishing out the love and all you do is moan. Love forever, complaining never.