• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

103 to go

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In what will probably be the greatest moment in CW history, I am 103 posts away from the 50,000 mark.

This is thread for you to talk about my wonderful career here at CW and dwell on how great I am. And speculate on where I'll make my 50,000th post.

Only three people have ever reached this mark! Of course, two of those are Richard and Jono so it's not exactly esteemed company.

I look forward to the many, many likes this post will receive, and the excitement that will now engulf CW as I make my next 103 posts.

I love you all. Well, some of you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Richard hasn't posted here for 5 years more or less and yet has 22389 more posts than the next person

22389 posts is more than Perm ever posted, and he has the 32nd most posts of all CW members ever. Epic.

cpr

International Coach
Is everyone of your next 103 posts going to be as inanely boring as that one? Because I for one will push for a forum atmosphere ban if they are.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is everyone of your next 103 posts going to be as inanely boring as that one? Because I for one will push for a forum atmosphere ban if they are.
Posts in the TF aren't actually posts dude. are you new or something

cnerd123

likes this
How on Earth did Richard get 80,000 posts?

Did he have to work? Did he have friends? Did he even sleep?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He worked in an off licence for a while iirc. And he served grecian in a supermarket once.

andmark

International Captain
Richard logged in 1 months, 4 days ago: "Last Activity 07-01-2015 03:26 PM"- His profile page :blink:

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
A commendation is in order, G.I.Joe Is My Hero.

I shall live vicariously through your achievement :ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon you should save your 50,000th post until England win the football, or ODI World Cop. Or Tranmere winning the Premiership, whichever happens the soonest:)

cpr

International Coach
I don't know, I just imagined each tragic milestone will incorporate another little bit of your soul as a sacrifice to James.