• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

List of Players with Approved Bowling Actions

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who's been tested, cleared (including those with just one type of delivery banned) and is still bowling?

Botha
Murali
Samuels?

Must be lots of others I've missed out I'm sure

BeeGee

International Captain
Who's been tested, cleared (including those with just one type of delivery banned) and is still bowling?

Botha
Murali
Samuels?

Must be lots of others I've missed out I'm sure
But they were tested under the old friendly "we're not really reprimanding you we just wanted to chat" system, not the new "Spanish inquisition" system.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But they were tested under the old friendly "we're not really reprimanding you we just wanted to chat" system, not the new "Spanish inquisition" system.
Yeah, those past results have definitely lost a bit of credit after the whole deal with Ajmal. Still, they couldn't have been off by much, even if we assume they were.