• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

in memoriam

dermo

International Vice-Captain

missing you every day

feel free to post your favourite memories of the zinger pie

Riggins

International Captain
You got any influence over the KFC menu dermo? I really want them to bring out a zinger box which just contains an additional zinger burger instead of wings or whatever other extra they're rollin with.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
You got any influence over the KFC menu dermo? I really want them to bring out a zinger box which just contains an additional zinger burger instead of wings or whatever other extra they're rollin with.
i wish i did, this would be amazing

i remember my first bite of a zinger pie, it was mona vale KFC and what a bite it was, love at first taste.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There was a bloke I used to know who would talk about this sort of thing all the time. Don't see him much these days. Don't miss him either.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The Zinger Pie was a brilliant innovation. Surely it has to make a resurgence.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Must be time for this to come back too...

Look at him, so happy with his bacon tongue...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This time last year we were eating Zinger Pies. I remember this because they advertised the **** out of the NRL final series with them. They were pretty popular so I expected them to make a comeback at around the same time this year.. but no. :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Honestly, just leave pies to the places that can do them properly, ie Northern England not ****ing KFC. What an abomination

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
And Milo. What is Milo anyway? Looks like hot chocolate, but Pothas assures me that it's not, and that it's unpleasant.