• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Riggins Draft

Riggins

International Captain
Here it is. The Riggins Draft.

Take turns selecting players who I like. If I don't like them, they're cut.

Sign up or else just start picking players and I'll let you know if they're cut.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
given this is a riggins thread i think it would be apt if someone (spikey) posted the video of the worst decision ever ft. riggins

Riggins

International Captain
Round 1

uVo - Marto - one of my all time favourite humans. speech at my 21st. worthy top pick.
Derm0 - Ludeman - don't like him. he's cut.
dan - TMac - took in more second hand smoke from him than the rasta guy standing next to me at coachella.
pews - Tim Riggins - Interesting choice for PEWS to open with a full back but good fantasy production at the RB slot is always valued highly.
gimh - Nasser - played at the same club as my dad for a while. apparently he was an absolute ****. even left loads of unpaid tickets in the glovebox of the club car. i do like his commentary though.

Strong start here, uvey the early leader.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I select your mate who thinks the crowies are chasing clarkson hard.

9 mate who thinks the crowies are chasing clarkson hard

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Second pick.

Patto

9 mate who thinks the crowies are chasing clarkson hard (2)
10 James Pattinson (1)