• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

dark horses

smash84

The Tiger King
All of you racist ****s. How dare you. the color of the horse shouldn't matter you should be in the zone and blah blah blah

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

Geddit, because they're of a naturally dark skin tone and aren't fancied to win things? You get it, right? I'm so funny~!!!

Oh and the obligatory :ph34r: to absolve myself of all responsibility from the offence caused, because it's only a harmless joke, amirite?

FFS.

dermo

International Vice-Captain

Geddit, because they're of a naturally dark skin tone and aren't fancied to win things? You get it, right? I'm so funny~!!!

Oh and the obligatory :ph34r: to absolve myself of all responsibility from the offence caused, because it's only a harmless joke, amirite?

FFS.
dan trying to derail a thread of the upmost importance

WAC.

Esperance

U19 Cricketer

FFS.
Reported ... please do not make such flagrantly racist posts again if you want to remain untouched by the long arm of the law.