• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should trolling be taught to young posters?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been trying to teach trolling to new posters since 2007, but they still don't get it.

watson

Banned
****ing hell.
I can understand if you've gone off your green crocodile avatar, and I am willing to accept your smiley face even though it looks as if they've maxed out on way too much caffeine. But the the yellow background is obviously too much. Could you please make it green as I think that most people would prefer green.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

I can understand if you've gone off your green crocodile avatar, and I am willing to accept your smiley face even though it looks as if they've maxed out on way too much caffeine. But the the yellow background is obviously too much. Could you please make it green as I think that most people would prefer green.
I think most people would prefer it if you admitted your username is a reference to Shane Watson.