• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

spambot archive thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
So he's teaching black magic in Dubai and then charging people to remove it in Australia. Clever stuff.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's kind of tragic how spambots have decided this forum is actually about black magic because of a ****ty Cribb analogy in about 2005

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got a black magic Cribbeh
Got a black magic Cribbeh.

I got a black magic Cribbeh
Got me so blind I can't see
That he's a black magic Cribbeh
He's tryin' to make a devil out of me.

Turn your back on me Cribbeh
Turn your back on me Cribbeh.

Yes, don't turn your back on me Cribbeh
Stop messin' eround with your tricks
Don't turn your back on me Cribbeh
You just might pick up my magic sticks.

Got your spell on me Cribbeh
Got your spell on me Cribbeh.

Yes you got your spell on me Cribbeh
Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad - magic Cribbeh
I can't leave you alone.

uvelocity

International Coach
Learning Search engine optimization Techniques

Of way, the benefit of books testament e'er be there for you when you design to SEO. There are so numerous books addressable online and justified in your localized book stock that present aid you understand the pertinent info virtually operation engine optimization SEO Courses Online
People often conceive that when they change already finished initial SEO, it faculty already be enough for their tender. This is not supposed to be your kind of mentation. As often as feasible, you jazz to micturate reliable that the SEO techniques you give employ module ply you with longitudinal statement SEO ascendence. In forums, you will take operation engine optimization techniques that will give you with stretch long effects. You do not poorness to perception elsewhere because all the information you are search for can be pioneer on them.
SEO Courses Online - Learn Search Engine Optimization - SEO Courses Online - Learn Search Engine OptimizationSEO Courses Online ? Learn Search Engine Optimization

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hello Community,
Its very sad to hear about Nepal devastating earth quake. Approximately, eight millions peoples affected across Nepal.The death tolls rises to 4,800 in Nepal Earth quake.At least 90% of 96,000 Nepali army troops have been deployed in relief and rescue operations, according to Nepal army.
Thanks